The second book in The Grim Hunt series, Binding of Souls, is now available in all ebook, paperback, and hardcover formats!
Grab yourself a copy today!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Hey, Everyone! I would just like to let everybody know that the first book to the next series has been completely written! What's next? Well, I am going to shift gears for a few days and get The Grim Hunt book 3 refined into its final draft and formatted so that it is all ready for publication. Then it is just a waiting game as I progress through my cover designer's waitlist. Again, book 3 will be coming sometime either late December 2022 or certainly January 2023! The title reveal is coming soon, and the cover reveal is coming sometime before the official release! And I will be posting an official release date sometime in the nearing future! After this, I am hoping to write the second book of the next series before I need to shift gears back to The Grim Hunt book's 4 and 5. It took me about 30 days of writing to complete the first book, so I'm going to plan on a similar timeframe for the second book. Don't worry - I am working as hard as I can to ensure there i...
Hey Everyone, This update is rather special, but also different. The editing of the final draft of The Grim Hunt book 3 has been rather slow, mostly because I know I have a while before it needs to be done so I am taking my time and dividing it out across a bit of time. Also, the editing of books 4 and 5 haven't started as they are still in the review phase. But this update is still exciting, and here's why: I am approximately halfway or more along in writing the first draft of the first book in the next series taking place in the country to the west of Drakolav in The Grim Hunt , and thus, expanding my world! The writing has been coming along very naturally and very quickly, and I am having an absolute BLAST writing this new story! My cast of characters (currently) may be smaller, but I feel that I have done a much better job at developing them and giving them realistic depth! And with there being a smaller cast of characters, I have been able to focus more inte...
Comments
Post a Comment